Monday, October 18, 2010

Love That Dog - Kid Review

Love that Dog
By Sharon Creech
Review Written by: Rose, 5th Grade Student

Let me tell you about this amazing book.  It is the best book I’ve ever read in my whole entire life. I recommend this book. It is about a kid who makes poems and he won’t let his teacher put his name on his poems because he doesn’t believe in himself and the power of his words. In this book you get to know about the secrets of a kid named Jack and his dog Sky. There are many interesting poems in this book. My favorite one was the poem Jack made about his dog that was the shape of a dog. If a teacher read this book to his or her class the children will “love that book.” I think 2nd through 12th grade students will adore this book. It’s the best book in the world!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that blog is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a good hannahca! did you try the dipped ginger snaps yeat?

    ReplyDelete